Enrolment at Benton Junior College
We welcome you to a tour of our school
Interested in joining the Benton Junior College community? Why don't you book a school tour and explore all of the facilities and services that we have on offer. Contact the College office to find out our tour days/times and book your place.
(Business hours) Ph: 03 59739100
(After hours) Complete a contact form at the bottom of the page and we will respond promptly
Enrolments Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.
To enrol your child at our school:
1. Contact the school office to arrange a school tour. On completion of the tour enrolment forms will then be available. Enrolling siblings can obtain forms from the school office
2. Collate the required documents outlined below
3. Return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documentation includes:
• Completed enrolment form
• Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
• Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
• your contact details
• emergency contact details
• health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
• other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones. For more information If you have a question about school zones call the VSBA Hotline on 1800 896 950 or email: email@example.com
The Benton Junior College uniform can be purchased from Primary School Wear (PSW) located in Mornington. To order new uniforms online, click on the PSW logo to be taken to their website in order to place your order.
PSW SCHOOL UNIFORMS
1/22 Watt Road, Mornington VIC 3931
(03) 9768 0346
Normal Hours Extended Hours
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 5pm Monday 18th November 2019 to Saturday 7th March 2020
Saturday 10am - 1pm Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Sunday - Monday Closed Saturday 9am - 1pm
NOTE: The link to the PSW website will take you to a Benton Junior College specific page. Navigating away from this page could take you to other schools pages within the PSW site.